Monday, December 12, 2011

When will the tax credit form be available online?

I am doing my taxes online, well my fiances, he bought a house and has never bought one before so he is eligible for the tax credit (which I know is a loan that has to be paid back blah), it says the form is not available yet.





Anyone know when it will be available?





I am filing on hrblock.com.|||The form has been available for about a week now. Here's a link: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f5405.pdf





Once the IRS finalizes and posts a form, it takes the software engineers at Block and the other tax prep firms a week or so to get them loaded in their systems.|||You're welcome. TFTP.

Report Abuse


|||Probably after 2/1 since you cannot file before then|||If will probably be online at hrblock.com today. I work at an H%26amp;R Block office and it because available to us in our in-house software as an update last night.|||Looks like they're all available now

No comments:

Post a Comment