Monday, December 12, 2011

What Does Zero Available Credit Mean?

I payed off my credit card in full and for available credit shortly after they recieved my payment my available credit was $490 and then at magically turned to zero later on in the day... i dont get it? whats up? I payed them and for balance owed it shows $0.00...|||Look at your account on their website or call them to find out what's going on. My guess is either there is some mix up with the payment you made, a charge was made on the account that was more than the credit limit, they have reduced your credit limit, or they've possibly closed the account.|||Either they haven't updated the website yet, or they closed your account. Or there's a glitch. The best way to know for sure what's going on is to call the company directly and ask them. Otherwise it's merely speculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment