Monday, December 12, 2011

What bank has a no credit check automobile loan available?

What bank has no credit check auto loan available, that's legit? I already have the car, I just want a lower interest rate. Need help if you're willing. Im asking this because I'm only 20 and I have good credit, but its as they say "limited" meaning I don't have enough to apply for a auto loan. So I want to apply for a loan w/o having to show my credit history.





Thanks!!!|||No legitimate bank is going to give you an auto loan without checking your credit. I'm sure your question is going to elicit tons of answers from the scammers trolling Yahoo answers promising the sun, moon and stars in the way of loans, but a legitimate place of business isn't going to give you that kind of money without a credit check. It just won't happen.|||All banks will pull credit, just as if you were to go to a dealership. Buy here Pay here is available but keep in mind you are paying a new car price for a used car. Meaning some will say so much down and then say you have to pay Ex: 79/week = 316 per month. Might as well see about going through the bank. Ask someone to maybe co-sign for you if they believe you will not screw them over.|||Any bank will pull your credit. Try to find a "buy here, pay here" dealer. Lots of dealers are doing this and some will finance you for 10% (which is a great deal compared to a bad credit loan). Be wary though, there are some shady dealers selling junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment