Monday, December 12, 2011

That the quantity of credit available to American consumers should be significantly reduced?

I am in a Debate class and having trouble finding research..I would just like a cite that I may be able to refer to or some helpful information or hints on something that would truly help me out..my partner does not attend class often and I am just looking for a little bit of help.|||I am thinking that maybe someplace that shows you information on Foreclosure Rates might be very helpful for your side of the argument. Maybe foreclosure.com for example. One of the biggest impacts of overspending on credit is that people end up losing their homes. You could show how foreclosures have trended upward, how people with higher levels of consumer debt tend to be foreclosed on more often, etc.|||Try going to msn.com or yahoo.com and going into the financial section. There are a lot of articles about credit. I've read some myself. Good times!|||So, you are a public forum debator? Haha, so am I. I am a three year state qualifier, nats all that jazz. A good site would be the Federal Trade Commission, Chicago Tribune and you could sign up with PFDebate.com and Patrick could set you up with teh Carver files if you are willing to pay a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment