Thursday, December 15, 2011

My credit report is not available. what to do now?

I am having my credit card for the past three months and have excellent credit history. But the credit history is available under only one credit bureau. I am now applying for auto loan and when credit unions/financial institutions run a credit check they are not finding any credit history. There is no file in other credit unions.


How do we make sure appropriate information goes to all credit monitoring agencies? Is there anyway to report to those agencies or should I have to report to my bank(which has issued me the credit card) ?|||Apparently your bank only reports to one credit bureau. You could ask them to report to the others.





Have you pulled copies of your credit report from all three credit bureaus? You get free copies thru AnnualCreditReport.com. Maybe there's some kind of problem at the other 2 bureaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment