Thursday, December 15, 2011

Are there any student loans that are available without a credit check?

I am in the last semester of college and unfortunately my family has run into some financial hardships. I need to finish this last semester, but at this point am unable due to a lack of funds. I have bad credit due to some bad desicions that I am paying for now. I'd appreciate any help. Thank You|||Well, I am curretnly enrolled in College and along with my grants, which if you are not being claimed by anyone on taxes you qualify for...I get what are called guranteed student loans through Sallie Mae. Your best bet would be to go in and talk to a financial aid counselor. They may not know everything, but trust me they want you to stay in school as much as you do. Remember...as long as you are in their school they are making money. I hope I have helped you out some. Good luck! P.S. Do your FAFSA online and make sure you check the box that says you are interested in Student Loans and Work Study.|||are you not eligble for grants?





No I don't know any bank in the US or UK that doesn't want to look at your credit before giving you a loan....However, there are some institutions that can work with you to see where your credit score is...and if it's not soooo sooo bad...they will open a loan for you but with extreme interest or such.





May I suggest that you research which websites have those people offering to send someone to college?|||There is Salli Mae loans for people that can't get a co-signer I actually signed up for one and it paid for my college|||government loans,pell grants|||it depends with were you are if in the uk its worth going to your students finance they are funds available especially for this you can get a loan which you can pay back or they can give it to you as a grant its worth having a word with them

No comments:

Post a Comment