Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is there fianancing available for bad credit for semi trucks?

I am trying to finance a used semi truck and my credit is way less than perfect.Is there any help out there at all or is this a lost cause?|||If it is used, they will charge 20% interest.|||Depends on how bad your credit is and how much you can put down.





I would guess you would need at least 10-15% down to stand a chance. But, again, it depends on exactly how bad your credit is.





And a 20% interest rate would be a bargain. You may pay closer to 30% IF you can find someone to lend to you.|||If you have about $5000 I no where you can get a truck. you will need about that much for down payment and closing costs. I have worse credit then you I bet! I have a semi through this program. E-mail me at: napier702@yahoo.com for details, Jay P.S. I will give you my # in e-mail reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment