Thursday, December 8, 2011

How can I get as many ANA air miles as possible with credit card? - options available?

Hi everyone! I am a foreigner living in Japan and I am considering obtaining a credit card that rewards me with air miles. Please, could you provide with some advice on options available, cost involved and how difficult is to obtain the credit card itself? Many thanks.|||Just so you know, ANA is part of the Star Alliance. If you have a United Airlines or US Airways or other Star Alliance airline frequent flier account or credit card, you can redeem the miles for an ANA flight. What I do not like about airline credit cards is that they charge a high annual fee. With the airlines cutting flights, it means it is harder to cash in your miles for a free trip. Go to the ANA website. I would not be surprised if you can apply for a credit card on-line. Think about your salary when you apply. If you do not make much money, do not be surprised if you are turned down. With the global recession we are in, I would not be surprised if credit card companies are more stingy in giving out credit cards to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment