Thursday, December 15, 2011

When will the first time home buyers credit be available for 2009?

I want to file w/ H%26amp;R Block but she said it still is not ready (the 5405 that is) and I don't want to ammend or taxes. I know that I will have to mail in the 5405, but when will we be able to complete our taxes without ammending them. The on line service center for H%26amp;R Block said they are able to but our local office said not yet.|||They should be able to do that already. Might want to inquire at a different H%26amp;R block location...|||Wow, I am in the same situation! They said they would give me a call as soon as its ready. I think its ridiculous that its not ready. I will let you know as soon as its ready, please tell me if you hear anything. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment